08/04/2011

So do I/ Neither do I...

                      DISAGREEING

I’ve been to Mexico >>> I haven’t. What’s  it like?
I like eating snails>>>I don’t. I think they are disgusting
I didn’t watch TV last night.>>> I did. I saw a great comedy film
I am a fan of George Clooney  >>>I am not. I prefer John Malkovich
I can’t relax easily >>> I can. Have you tried doing yoga?



AGREEING

I’ve been to Mexico >>> So have I.
I like eating snails>> So do I.
I didn’t watch TV last night.>>> Neither did I.
I am a fan of George Clooney  >>>So am I.
I can’t relax easily >>> Neither can I.
ALSO: 
My car needs cleaning >> So does mine.
You shouldn't arrive late >>Neither should you!


FOR Further practice
Click HERE and HERE

;-)

7 comments:

  1. Agatha Christie8 April 2011 at 20:34

    Hi!!
    I have been practising and looking the videos. I got all the answers right je,je.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did I.

    Kisses
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline Onassis10 April 2011 at 13:33

    I did some exercises and my answer have been correct. I'm happy... Good sunday and see us on Monday.

    P.S.- I think the video is a little dificult to understand so I listened twice and ready.

    Kissed
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did all the exercises. They came in useful (to me).
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Fitzgerald Kennedy11 April 2011 at 23:27

    Just another practical and funny way of learning English! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!

    I just have done the exercises. They were easy and useful.
    The video also is so funny and good way to learn more.
    Thanks! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks my dear students and great people :-)

    ReplyDelete